Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Best Husband Ever

RDog and I had a little bet going on for the past two months. He bet I couldn't make it two months without online shopping. If I could do it, a present would be mine. I did it and here is my present.

Good things come in gold boxes.








The best husband award goes to RDog because I LOVE my new watch. It was totally worth it because not only do I have a a pretty watch but also a lighter credit card bill. I'm going to try my best away from the online shopping. Not a ban altogether but just a lighter online shopping regimen. I shouldn't be buying things online every couple of days like I was in December. That was BAD!

5 comments:

  1. Good for you! That watch is lovely! Glad to see you had a nice vacation too. I've missed your posts :-)

    Suzanne
    http://suzydirl.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. GORGEOUS watch! I am impressed with the no-online-shopping-for-2-months ban...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thabks Suzy!

    eek, there were a couple of allowed cheats. One time RDog bought me a M&O cardigan I really wanted. He also allowed a book order so I had some beach reading. But I'm pretty proud that I was able to cut back so much.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay, congrats on abstaining for so long, that takes some willpower! :) You deserve a reward like that beautiful watch!! And your husband sounds like an awesome guy!

    ReplyDelete