Sunday, April 25, 2010

Sunday Funday



RDog and I had a great Sunday. We started off with a late breakfast at Cora's downtown. Many restaurants were installing their patio sections today. This makes me excited for summer. One of my favorite parts of summer vacation is meeting RDog for lunch at a patio restaurant downtown. Summer is the only time I can go out for lunch, because sadly this teacher rarely gets a lunch break.

We then loaded up on caffeine and headed out in the Jeep for a Sunday drive. It's not warm enough for top down weather yet but it's coming soon. We scoped out some houses we're interested in and went to an open house. It was a close fit to what we're looking for but I'm still hoping the perfect house will appear soon.

Then we went to the grocery store and got the fixings for a yummy BBQ supper (steak for RDog and a chicken kabob for me).

Here's what I wore:

T-shirt: J Crew (thank you 20% off and free shipping sale)
Cardigan: Martin and Osa
Pants: J Crew
Shoes: Old Navy
Cat: Ruby

Now off to BBQ. Happy Sunday!

1 comment:

  1. You look cute here, I like the coral shoes they look comfy. Is your cat always that crazy, cause mine are...haha

    ReplyDelete