Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Bare Legs


  1. April 16, 2013


April 16, 2013

Sweater: J Crew
Dress: Zellers
Shoes: Zellers
Bracelet: Banana Republic

I was inspired by a fellow teacher who has been going tights free for the past week. It was a bit chilly on the legs, but lovely to free of constricting tights! They have been feeling way too tight for my belly lately.

I was a bit shy to show my legs because they are still heavily marked up from my winter battle with eczema  The eczema is gone from my legs but there are a few scars that remain.

I'm thinking about using some form of light self-tanner to cover the scars up a bit. I haven't used self-tanners in many, many years. Back in my university days, I used a Jergens cream that gradually over time darkened the skin. I don't believe it is made any  more (at least I haven't seen it in stores in years). Any self-tanners users out there who have any recommendations?

No comments:

Post a Comment