Monday, April 22, 2013

Work to the Max

April 19, 2013

April 19, 2013

April 19, 2013

Dress: Old Navy
Sweater: J Crew
Necklace: Banana Republic
Shoes: Naturalizer

This Old Navy dress is seriously so comfortable, it felt like I was wearing pyjamas.

I've always felt weird about wearing maxis to work because of the pyjama factor, but today was a perfect day to try it out. It was jeans day and it was a professional development day (so no students).

I got lots of compliments from my co-workers (I work with some ladies who are super sweet) but I'm still not sure if I'm ready to début the maxi look in front of students. It just doesn't feel professional enough for regular school wear. Maybe I'll feel differently in June when things get really relaxed (and when I get really big and can't fit into anything else!).

No comments:

Post a Comment