Sunday, July 7, 2013

32 Weeks

32 weeks

How far along: 32 weeks

Development:  My baby app tells me our little monkey is the size of a bok choy. the doctor said on Friday that he is weighing just at five pounds and is measuring in the 75th percentile.

Movement: All the time, especially at night. He does not like it if I sleep on my side and protests by punching my insides

Maternity Clothes:  I'm rotating five maternity dresses right now and a couple of skirts and tanks.

Stretch Marks:  None yet.

Best moment of my week:  Having an ultrasound and getting to see his cute little nose and mouth. And hair - he has hair!

Worst moment:  Going to our prenatal class and getting a little overwhelmed. Labor is coming soon and that scares the poop out of me.

Sleep:  Ok once I get myself arranged at the perfect angle that he will tolerate without punching me and that does not leave me lying flat on my back. It takes some doing to get the pillows arranged around me.

Miss Anything:  My clothes. I started cleaning out my closet (one of my summer vacation chores that I love - I'm a dork). I discovered all kinds of clothes that I forgot about. I can't wait to wear them again.

Food Cravings: Burgers

Aversions:  No aversions just my food sensitivities that are driving me crazy. Dairy is still on the no-go list.

Gender:  Baby Boy

Symptoms: I get braxton hicks quite often but have discovered that swimming is the cure for that. I"m actually feeling better now than I have at any other point in my pregnancy.

Belly Button: Slowly moving out. 

Rings:  On - not swollen yet!

Moody or Happy:  Pretty happy most of the time. I love being home. Puttering around the house, napping and swimming on my own schedule has made me pretty happy.

Looking Forward: My baby shower next weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment