Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Dunes

June 30, 2013

June 30, 2013

Dress: Motherhood Maternity
Shoes: Zellers
Purse: Kate Spade

RDog and I went away on a mini weekend getaway last weekend. We hopped over to Prince Edward Island, one of our favorite places for quick getaways. It's great because there is so much to do; it's very much a tourist-friendly province. We spent the weekend antiquing and eating mostly. I'm all about crab cakes and lobster rolls this summer.

We also discovered this spot, The Dunes. It is now one of my favorite PEI spots. The gardens were so pretty, I couldn't resist taking a couple blog photos, even though I'm not feeling too fashionable lately.

The uncomfortable phase of pregnancy has set in. Who knew a year ago when I was doing an hour and half of Jillian Michaels workouts a day that walking up and down the stairs or even getting out of my chair would be such a challenge! Nine more weeks left!

No comments:

Post a Comment