Friday, September 25, 2009

Awwwww shucks!

Marisa over at According to Moi nominated me for a blog award. Yay!!!!

The rules are:

1) Thank the person who gave this to me: Marissa - I luuurves your blog and your pictures (even when they're blurry)

2) Copy the Logo and place it your blog: Done.

3) Link the person who nominated you:
Marisa over at According to Moi MM

4) Name 7 things about yourself that no one would really know: See below.

5) Nominate 7 Kreativ Bloggers: Still deciding

6) Post links to the 7 blogs you nominate: See above.

7) Leave a comment on each of the blogs letting them know you nominated them:
See above.

Now, the 7 Things You Probably Don't Know About Me:

1. I have an addictive personality. When I get into something, I really am into it. It could be figure skating, wedding planning, weight loss, Neopets, other games or, like right now, it could be clothes. At least it is clothing and not drugs.

2. I met my husband at a bar. We made out before I knew his name. Whooopsie-doodle

3. I love my cats more than some of my family members.

4. I am a really fast reader.

5.
RDog is my only real life friend who knows that I blog.

6. I was the first person in my family to graduate from university.

7. I am a REALLY shy person. I don't have a lot of friends because I am too shy.

As for nominating other blogs, I need to think about it. I have 126 blogs on my blog lis. There are too many choices; they are all great!

5 comments:

  1. that is hilarious how you met your husband! I can also relate to the cat thing too....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the hubby story!!! Relate to the cat thing too, but with my dog. My dad always says he likes most dogs better than most people. So true...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Many people don't know much about my blog either. And I'm shy TOO!

    ReplyDelete
  4. my best friend definitely loves her cats more than her sister lol....
    and when i started my blog, i basically forced my friends to read it lol. i have not told any of my new med school friends about it though.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't want to tell any of my friends and especially my mom, because my blog is all about clothes and I worry they will think that is silly.

    Heidi, it is a great story we will tell the grand-kids someday. They will think we are super cool!

    Cats and dogs are easier to love than most people. They never talk back and are always there.

    ReplyDelete