Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Feeling the fall colors

Cardigan: J Crew
Tank: Costco
Skirt: Old Navy
Belt: Nygard
Shoes: Banana Republic
Necklaces: Mexx and Suzy Shier

This may be my last outdoor picture. My creepy next door neighbor stood in his window and watched me while I took this picture. I feel like I can't do anything without him knowing. He is always watching. Yuck. We have started talking about buying or building a house a little bit further out of town with lot of trees to hide weird neighbors.

4 comments:

  1. I think you can find weird neigbors anywhere unfortunately... I go lots of places to take blog pics and am always unnerved by stares. Like the two necklaces together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh ick...I hate creepy neighbors. On the plus side, I love your outfit and all the rusty/fall colors you've got going on :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ewwww. One thing I cannot abide by is a starey creep. WTH?? And they aren't even embarrassed to get caught staring. WTH is wrng these people? You look fab though, so let's concentrate on that. (:

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you ladies! I've been trying to make the layered necklaces work for awhile. I think this is the first time I've got it right.

    ReplyDelete