Friday, September 11, 2009

I heart Fridays!

Dress: Martin and Osa
Shoes: Old Navy

A really simple outfit as I was running late this morning. I usually have about three planned outfits ready to go but none of them seemed right. So I turned to this Martin and Osa dress that I bought in the spring but haven't worn. I realize now, looking at the picture, that my fashion tape was peeking out. I placed it in a hurry to stop gaping and to stop about 50 14 year old boys from having a REALLY good English class. At least it did its job.

4 comments:

  1. Love the dress, and those shoes are to die for!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute dress,
    Oh, the poor 14 year olds and their disappointment. I understand- and I am as careful for 9 year old boys actually. I think you have to start the "careful" about then and never stop.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute outfit! The shoes are awesome

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that dress and I also love the khaki and red combo, very nice!!!

    ReplyDelete