Saturday, September 17, 2011

Country Fairs and Covered Bridges

Today RDog and I ventured deep into the heart of the country to go to a country fair. The fair wasn't too exciting. It was just a little too country for these city folks (there were a lot of cows). But on the way home, we spied this awesome covered bridge.

Picture overload ahead.

September 17, 2011

Standing on the edge.

September 17, 2011

Almost being knocked off the edge of the bridge by the wind

September 17, 2011

September 17, 2011

September 17, 2011

September 17, 2011

September 17, 2011

The classic motto of "Walk your horse and save a fine".

What I wore:

Skirt: Old Navy found here
Tank: Martin and Osa
Hat: H&M
Shoes: Land's End

I hope everyone is having a great weekend and don't forget to enter my giveaway!

5 comments:

  1. You look fabulous, these are awesome pictures! I love the skirt. My mom got in in a charcoal gray I believe? I want to get one, but I'm still losing weight and all of my clothes are already too big hahaha =P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! Congrats on the weight loss!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful pics! I love that tank! I own the blue and black and every time I put it on I fall in love with it again because it fits so well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look great. RDog is getting really good at this! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ms. J, I have the tank in blue and purple too. It's a great one!

    Rose, RDog IS getting really fancy with his photo skills. I will pass on the compliment.

    ReplyDelete