Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Shoe Conversations

September 26, 2011

September 26, 2011

September 26, 2011

September 26, 2011

Dress: Banana Republic (thrifted)
Necklace: J Crew

Belt: J Crew

Shoes: Naturalizer

One of my students made a comment about these shoes. I taught her in grade 9 and have her again in grade 11. She always used to check out my shoes it grade 9 and made comments about me wearing a different pair everyday. Well, today she expressed disappointment about my shoe choices. You see, I have been wearing the same pair everyday.

So I had to explain to her that Ms. KDot's feet were two years older now and very, very tired. These shoes are the only thing that feels good lately (besides ballet flats and flip flops). I'm going to work them until it's tights time.

5 comments:

  1. I think you deserve serious points for wearing heels while teaching at all! I know I wouldn't last through second period in heels!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always have a pair of flats with me just in case.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hear ya - these days I try not even to look at pretty heels over 3" tall because I know my feet and legs will be aching if I buy them! Sigh.

    I love your dress. There is just something about a full skirt that makes me want to twirl too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I have a pair of their cushiony shoes, they're fab, I will no longer buy 4 heels and up, I am being noble and settling for 3 inch middle age.

    ReplyDelete
  5. B&P, I just don't know how ladies do those crazy 5 inch heels.

    ReplyDelete