Tuesday, September 13, 2011

You always dress like you are in the 1920s

September 13, 2011

September 13, 2011

September 13, 2011

Dress: Target purchased from the lovely Dina
Pearls: RDog
Shoes: Naturalizer

This dress won me a few compliments today. One from a random stranger at the grocery store; the other from a student.

The student said, "You always dress like you are in the 1920s."

I think that is a compliment. Good thing I teach her history so I can show her the difference between the 20s and the 60s.


7 comments:

  1. Wow! What an amazing dress! The print and shape are incredible! 1920s? Not so much. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. dress looks very nice...1920's not so much....isn't it a faux Pucci print?

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL. Yes, definite flapper. ;)

    I love the dress, and am so glad it found its way to you...I still have the skirt, so I must remember to pull that out sometime.

    This shape definitely flatters your amazing figure!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LMAO at the 1920s comment, kids are funny. The dress is fabulous =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The dress is great, no matter the comment. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks everyone for the kind comments.

    I have this student for two hours everyday so we might have time to work on fashion history. :P (I wish such a course existed in high school - wouldn't that be fun!)

    ReplyDelete