Thursday, September 8, 2011

Curvy Hem

September 8, 2011

September 8, 2011

Dress: Thrifted
Belt: J Crew
Shoes: Old Navy
Pearls: RDog

When I first spotted this dress at Frenchys (our Maritime version of a used clothing store), it was love. What made it better was that all the September issues declared polka dots one of fall's big trends. I've been wearing and loving polka dots for years; it's so nice to be ahead of the curve.

Speaking of curve, the hemline of this dress has one. It is not a straight hem. Maybe that's why it was abandoned and found it's way to a used clothing store. But I love it curves and all.

4 comments:

  1. I adore this dress on you!!!!! What a great find...I'm so jealous. That dress is basically what I look for anytime I go to a thrift store :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks AppGal. It was one of those "I can't believe this is here" moments when I found it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the dress and can't believe you found it in a thrift store! I'm contemplating a polka dot dress I saw at Zara and this dress looks so great on you I may just have to go and get it! I love red shoes too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a darling dress! You look fabulous!

    ReplyDelete