Monday, October 31, 2011

We Did The Mash

October 31, 2011

October 31, 2011

October 31, 2011

Sweater: J Crew
Cami: J Crew
Skirt: J Crew
Fascinator: Homesense
Shoes: Naturalizer

I've been waiting 355 days to wear this head doo-dad. I found it on super clearance last year at Homesense.

I was really hesitant to wear it to school. I'm a quirky teacher but I don't want to be too weird. Well, I'm glad I did. I think I received about 100 compliments. I feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

I did have to take it off during my grade 9 English class. They had a substitute on Friday and were very, very bad. I couldn't yell with this silly thing on my head. :P

Oh yah, that white stuff on the ground - snow. Barf!

I hope you are all having a fun Halloween!

4 comments:

  1. that hair thing looks a little Kate Middleton wedding x Halloween... we have snow here too... big heavy globs of snow that stuck to trees and broke them and brought down power lines ....messy.

    ReplyDelete