Saturday, September 1, 2012

August Purchases

August Purchases


I destroyed my budget this month. 

It started off with two Edie bags and continued on with a trip to Maine for Outlet shopping. Then a friend had a Lia Sophia party so of course I had to buy lots of treasures. And then our local Bay store closed and I scooped up lots of deals for 70%, 80% and finally 90% off.

A few things made it into the polyvore that I use to keep track of my spending but there are a lot missing.

I have no idea how much I spent this month but I know it is a lot. And I know if I add it up, it will scare me and anger RDog.

So I'm going to let the August budget go and start fresh with September. And you better bet that I will be below budget for September.

I'm going to go hug my Edie bags now.

No comments:

Post a Comment