Thursday, September 13, 2012

By Heart

September 12, 2012

September 12, 2012

September 12, 2012

September 12, 2012

B;azer: Thrfted (no label
Dress: Walmart
Shoes: Karen Scott
Earrings: Lia Sophia

This outfit was born from a need to maximize my summer dress wear while I can. While digging through my closet, I found this dress which I haven't worn in some time. It was originally bought from Walmart, of all places, to wear the day after our wedding. I wanted something that matched our wedding colors of black and white. Today, I paired it with this great little thrifted blazer to make to feel less wedding to me.

This has got to be one of my cheapest outfits ever. The dress couldn't have been more that $20 (I can't imagine spending more than that on a Walmart dress) and the blazer was $4.35. I know my thrift store prices by heart.




No comments:

Post a Comment