Sunday, September 9, 2012

Talbots Deals

Thanks to Apples and Pencil Skirts for sharing Talbots latest code;  029353545  gets you 25% and free shipping.

I was scooping out the site last night but was too tired so I decided to finish shopping in the morning. This morning, a lot of Talbots prices in its Outlet section had been reduced even further, making for  some crazy deals.

Here are some of my picks.

Sweater

Sparkle Bateau-Neck Sweater This would be great for the holidays and only ends up being about $5.

Talbots skirt

I think this Accordion Pleat Skirt would be fun to dress up with around Christmas time as well.

Dress

I have this Cowl Neck Dress in green and love it, so I got it in grey too.

Talbots skirt

I have this Silk Georgette Pleated Skirt in three colors already. This one is a great buy.

Talbots pumps

My last pick is something special for date nights. Patent Leather Pointy Toe Pumps. I have a couple pairs of Talbots shoes and love them. The leather soles make them feel so special.

Has anyone else been shopping at Talbots lately? Any recommendations?

No comments:

Post a Comment