Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Sparkles and Blisters

September 11, 2012

September 11, 2012

September 11, 2012

Dress worn as a top: Target
Skirt: Talbots
Shoes: Naturalizer
Necklaces: Lia Sophia, RDog, and J Crew

I wore flats yesterday to give my feet a break. I didn't realize that the backs of my heels also need to get used to shoes as well. I have two huge blisters on my heels as a result. Oih.

I bought the top necklace a few weeks ago when my friend had a Lia Sophia party (it's kind of like a Tupperware party but with jewellry). I placed a fairly big order, but this is the necklace I keep wearing again and again. I love how it fits in with my "everyday necklace", my diamond pendant that was a wedding gift from RDog.


My attempt at fancy jewellery Instagramming.

No comments:

Post a Comment