Thursday, September 27, 2012

Think Cold thoughts.

September 26, 2012

September 26, 2012

September 26, 2012

September 26, 2012

September 26, 2012

Blouse: J Crew Factory
Skirt: Loft
Necklace: J Crew
Shoes: Naturalizer

Today I tried really hard not to sweat.

This blouse was a bit of a splurge for me. I rarely spend $70 plus on a simple shirt, even a silk shirt. I didn't want to sweat it up and have to pay for a dry cleaning bill, at least not after the first wearing.  I'm not such a big fan of hand washing my nicer stuff so I try to get as many wears in as possible. The last time I tried to wash a silk blouse on my own, it shrunk. Tres bummer; won't do that again.

So today, I held my arms away from my body and thought cold thoughts. It worked although I did look like I was flexing my arm muscles all day.

Teacher body builder in a pencil skirt!

No comments:

Post a Comment