Thursday, August 9, 2012

Every Time He Goes Away . . .

. . . he comes home with presents!

Everytime RDog goes away for business, he always comes home with presents. It could be something small like my Sephora wishlist fullfilled or it could be something big like this.

Recently, RDog went to Seattle and his coming home present did not disapoint.

New purse

I've always been a big fan of Kate Spade from seeing advertisements and pictures on the blogging world. I never told that to RDog, but when he saw the Kate Spade store in Seattle, he knew I would love Kate Spade too.

So what did he pick out. . .

New purse

It's a pretty color.

New purse

A new purse!

New purse

It's been about three years since I've got a new purse so this is a much appreciated addition to the collection. Yah for presents!

No comments:

Post a Comment