Thursday, August 23, 2012

Hunger Games Birthday

August 18, 2012

August 18, 2012

Dress: Loft (thrifted)
Bag: Burberry

I celebrated a birthday on Monday (eek - 31). To celebrate, Rdog and I took a weekend trip down to Freeport, Maine. I like Freeport because it is a cute little village with great outlets. The best part of the trip; going to TWO J Crews. I completely destroyed my monthly clothing budget.

The J Crew Factory store in Freeport was a hit for me. I found lots of treasures (that I will show soon). We also took a drive into Portland to go to the newly opened J Crew. There wasn't much for me in there. Being a sale shopper, I didn't buy anything because the store was brand new and nothing was on sale yet! But it was nice to see things I have been looking at in real life. And that hen sweater just doesn't do it for me.

Another highlight (?) of the trip; listening to the audio book of The Hunger Games for many, many hours while driving. RDog had to read the book for work but he is not a reader so we listened to it for the driving part of the trip. When we arrived home on my actual birthday, we had to watch the movie. I'm dubbing this my hunger games birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment