Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Tomorrow is Another Day

August 28, 2012

August 28, 2012

Blouse: Ricki's
Skirt: Cassis
Bracelet: Banana Republic Factory
Shoes: Naturalizer

Today was my second day back at work. Boo! The first day was not exciting fashion wise. It was a case of "let's get some clothes on my body and get to school on time."

Usually during the school year, I wait for RDog to come home at night to take my pictures (and then I promptly put on pjs). But sometimes he can come home really late and I get impatient so I thought we should try morning pictures instead. I thought this would avoid the inevitable wrinkles from a long day and hoped it would inspire me to work out in that space between when I get home and RDog arrives.

So I pushed RDog out of bed this morning and made him to the photo thing. I ended up with a wrinkly skirt and when I came home, I ate a piece of ice cream birthday cake instead of exercising.

Oh well, tomorrow is another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment