Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Slow Blinker

August 17, 2012

August 17, 2012

Tank: J Crew
Skirt: Loft
Shoes: Super Old

I wore this last weekend to RDog's boss's pool party. I don't meet RDog's co-workers very often so the goal was to make a good impression (in other words, look as skinny and hot as possible).

I have a really hard time dressing in the summer. My school year uniform of pencil skirts and cardigans doesn't cut it. For this party, I didn't want to wear the same clothes that have been on repeat around the house for most of the summer. So I decided to go with a skirt that I would typically wear to school and dressed it down by pairing it with one of my go-to summer tank tops. I also got a little inspiration from Kendi.

On an unrelated topic, ever wonder why I almost always wear my sunglasses? I do have a sensitivity to sunlight and wear my sunnies on even cloudy days. But I also am, as RDog calls it, a slow blinker. 75% of my picture without shades, end up looking like this.

August 17, 2012

To save my vanity a little bit, I choose not to include the cross eyed versions of this look.

No comments:

Post a Comment