Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Waiting for the weekend

I had a tiring day so my work clothes didn't last until my DH came home. As soon as I got home, I was in my Juicy pants and in bed. So there is no in real life picture today.

Here is a close replica of what I wore today:



Reitman's Pinstrip pants
J Crew Merino Lea Cardigan in Melon
Unlisted brown tank
Nude wedge sandals
Beaded necklace I found in Montreal a few years ago
Matching bracelet I found in Mexico last year

I tried sandals today for the first time. I think it is finally warm enough to ditch the socks. I'm not convinced about the bare legs yet; I think I'll give it a few more weeks.

1 comment:

  1. good for you for getting in bed asap. I went to bed at 7:30 last night because I was so wiped. Finally catching up on all the reading now... :) Yay on ditching the socks!!

    ReplyDelete