Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Wearing today

It's a beautiful, freakishly warm day here in Atlantic Canada. My car's thermometer read at 30 C when I came out of school at 4. I wish it would stay like this. I took advantage of the warm weather and did the bare-legged thing today.

I wore:
Martin & Osa silk skirt
Martin & Osa ruffle tank in navy
J Crew Merino Lea Cardigan in snow white (I had to keep this on while teaching even though I was sweat girl. I felt too exposed without it. I teach 14 year boys; sometimes the hormones are raging)
Naturalizer burgundy ballet flaps
Navy bangle that I bought at Lawtons Drug store



I'm not sure what is up with the images on polyvore. It seems that any set I make looks messed up like this one. Any solutions? I'm off to have some drinks outside. Cranberry juice, soda water, and vodka = yumminess!

1 comment:

  1. Oooh, great drink!! I have to go to the 1st Grade Play tonight, and help out - so no drinks for me...yet. Love the outfit, too!

    When you pull the item in on Polyvore, click the button at the top that says Show Bg (background). That should fix it.

    ReplyDelete