Monday, October 12, 2009

Martin and Osa New Arrivals

Yesterday I received an email from Martin and Osa entitled "Preferred Members: Exclusive Access To New Arrivals For Holidays". Am I really a preferred member or does everyone under the sun get this email? Either way, here is what I like from M&O's newest duds.

Sheer Layered Tank. This is suspiciously J Crew-like. I need more purple in my wardrobe so I can represent my school's colors. Go school go!

Sequin Collar Tee. It's a bt pricey for a tee at $45 but I know it will go on sale at some point.

Velvet Blazer. I'm digging this green color but my size is sold out already. What the deuce; I just got this email yesterday!

I'm really loving Martin and Osa lately especially given my recent rage at J Crew (that story will need a whole other post).

What are your picks from Martin and Osa's newest arrivals?

No comments:

Post a Comment