Friday, October 2, 2009

Trying something new

My school outfit today was a repeat of this. It's my go-to outfit when nothing looks good.

Tonight we went out for dinner with some teacher friends and I thought I would try something new. It's a bit hipper than usual for me. I found the sweater at The Bay last night. They are having an extra %40 sale off of their clearance. It's different for me but at only $14, I thought I'd give it a try. What do you think? Can I pull off the slim pants and long sweater look?




Sweater: The Bay
Pants: Cassis
Belt: RW & Co
Shoes: For this picture, it's cheapo shoes from Sears. I walked around the house and developed blisters after about 30 seconds so I actually wore my trusty ole Karen Scott black slingbacks. Note to KDot: stop buying cheap shoes!

7 comments:

  1. Girl, you are totally pulling this off. You look fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the outfit a lot! And that you've really jazzed up the color scheme with those great shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute outfit - looks great on you. And I need the same self-note on cheap shoes. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you ladies. It's good to know I didn't look silly!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The outfit looks great!! As for the shoes you do get what you pay for in all things. I did the same thing with some cute shoes at Target. And they kill my feet. They are in the box to go to Goodwill.

    ReplyDelete