Monday, October 12, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving Canada

I'm back from my family wedding weekend in Nova Scotia. The wedding was beautiful, even though it was a cold and rainy day. The reception was held in a barn, which I've never seen before. But it was decorated and well-suited for a country fall wedding.

Orginally I had wanted to wear this dress . . .


. . . but the weather turned really cold last week so this dress would not work. I ended up going with an outfit I wore to school in the spring. It kept me warm for the day.

We rented two cottages near the reception site that were right on the ocean. The day after the wedding was a sunny crisp fall day.

The cottages were literally on an ocean-side cliff.


Views from the cliff.

And my favorite picture. . .

My two favorite men in the world: my husband and my father.

I hope I don't get in trouble from RDog for posting a baggy butt picture.

Today is Thanksgiving day but RDog has to work and I have a pile of marking to do for this week's first progress report so there is no turkey time here. I hope those who are having turkey today, enjoy it and have an extra helping of stuffing for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment