Tuesday, December 13, 2011

All Aboard!

December 12, 2011

December 12, 2011

Sweater: Old Navy
Skirt: J Crew
Shoes: Naturalizer

There seems to have been an explosion of Fair Isle on the interwebs. It's a trend I thought I'd jump on; fair isle is just too cozy to pass up. After seeing my coolness today, now RDog wants in on the fun.

If only Old Navy made matching sweaters for women and men. Then we could do a sweater Christmas card, RDog! That would sure be swell.

Sigh, only Tuesday and my brain has gone to toast.

7 comments:

  1. I've been seeing a lot of that pattern recently too and hadn't realized that it had a name. But now I know. It's actually really growing on me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Fair Isle too!!! I am looking to find a lovely one and the task is not easy. I love yours...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Obsessed with this look right now. I tried to find a cardi coat version from Old Navy and they sold out. A good place to find mens fair isle is JC Pennys

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jenn, it grew on me too!

    Stephanie, I really like the Old Navy version. The best part is that it only cost $15!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Eek!

    Deco Aurora, I wish we had a JCP around here. I think I might try Sears for RDog's version.

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG I totally bought that exact same sweater! I was so happy because the store was like wiped out of everything that was cute, it was overly stocked up on XXL clothing though. I dug through a pile and found this sweater in a Small, then did a happy dance =D And only $13!!

    ReplyDelete