Friday, December 30, 2011

Top Outfits of the Year

It's December 30, the time of year for reflection. I've decided to reflect in the most superficial way possible and look at the best outfits from the past year. I'll save the deep stuff for another post. :P

2011 marked RDog's involvement in photography which resulted in a vast improvement in photo quality. Thanks RDog for taking the time to snap my photos and then doing them again when the light in the first batch wasn't just right.

With so many great photos, it was hard to choose my favorites, but here are a few outfits I liked the best.

September 17, 2011

In Country Fairs and Covered Bridges, I went casual for a change. I like this one because it reminds me of a really fun day I spent with my husband.

October 28, 2011

KDot and RDog went to Prince Edward Island to celebrate our 11th anniversary of meeting each other. It was another great time with RDog.

October 14, 2011

No food babies are allowed in this outfit. Seriously, that skirt is tight!

December 4, 2011

No bears were harmed during the taking of this photo. Another fun time with RDog where we might have heard some bears rustling around in an abandoned air hanger. We haven't been back.

December 3, 2011

The night of my favorite teacher friend's bachelorette. I felt so fine but then I forgot to pick up the bride. D'oh! It all worked out in the end.


November 21, 2011

A crazy cat lady who can layer!


May 19, 2011

A warm spring day.
This dress was seen a lot around my town in the spring. Every time I saw it, it was paired with black or navy blue. I'm a bit proud of the fact I made it work with other colors.

April 4, 2011

One self taken picture made this list. The peach, the ruffles and the flower; they all made me feel so girly.


October 13, 2011

I'm probably picking this one because of the pretty picture. My outfit matched the leaves!


May 26, 2011

2011 also marked the year when I became less shy about color. I love this outfit because of its brightness!


Blog plans for 2011 include more posts, more pictures and more photo locations. Hopefully RDog is up for the challenge!

6 comments:

  1. Great year in outfits! I love seeing all the highlights. I love the black and white skirt with the red cami! I've been inspired :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful outfits and great photos! Happy 2012:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year! You totally had a stylin year and I'm so glad I found your blog for inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy new year to you! I think all of your outfits and photos are beautiful in this post. The last outfit is my favorite because of the bright colors.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the outfit with the red blouse and cheetah skirt the best!

    Lindsey Turner
    http://thriftandshout.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete