Monday, December 5, 2011

Bring on the Sequins!

December 3, 2011

December 3, 2011

December 3, 2011

Jacket: Reitman's
Shirt Banana Republic
Skirt: Joe Fresh
Shoes: Naturalizer (These are my "Can only stand on them for 1/2 hour shoes". But they make me feel pretty.

Saturday night was a friend's bachelorette party. It was a traditional bachelorette party but instead a fancy dress up dinner. I thought it would be a great chance to break out my sparkly skirt.

A few years ago, I wanted something sequined for RDog's staff Christmas party but could find very little available. Now it seems that sequins are everywhere. I love it. Bring on the sequins!

13 comments:

  1. Sassy! You look amazing. The skirt is so fun and the lipstick is the perfect finish to the outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooooh, gorgeous skirt! I've been seeing many bloggers "casual-ize" a sequin skirt with chambray or simple cardigans. Looks great...on my list of things I want too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous skirt - hope you had a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you are totally right about sequins being EVERYWHERE this year and i am loving it! the black sequins look great with that shade of magenta!

    dash dot dotty

    ReplyDelete
  5. Chris, Jean over at ExtraPetite did a great version of casual sequins. I can't wait to try it out!

    Eek, despite a few hiccups (me forgetting to pick up the bride), we had a good night!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ack, sequins - I love it! I have to admit to a slight sequin addiction ...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Totally fantastic! I seriously love it with the classic blazer!

    Wait...you forgot to pick up the bride?! Ooops! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bring on the sequins, yes! The skirt and the bright pink/black outfit combination looks terrific on you, and I love the matching lipstick too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lisa, I think I may start a sequin addiction - they are just so sparkly! I love anything shiny.

    ReplyDelete
  10. whenlifehandsyouapear, it was a case of crossed wires (Iblame the husbands). We did go back and get her. She was just fashionably late to her bachelorette.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely outfit, sequin dress/skirt is on my shopping list ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks ABC

    Stephanie, you should have lots to choose from!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a fun look!! Sequins are always good for special occasions =D

    ReplyDelete