Sunday, December 25, 2011

Christmas Around Our House

So many bloggers have shown their beautiful homes gussied up for the holidays. It's Christmas morning and I'm waiting for the sleepyheads to get up, so I thought I'd share a little bit of KDot and RDog's Christmas decorations.

Christmas Decorations

The front door has a wreath, some lanterns with battery candles inside (on a timer too), urns stuffed with branches and Christmas balls.

Christmas Decorations

Inside the entry way I have a vanilla candle so the house smells like the baking I don't do.

Christmas Decorations

The downstairs tree, the real one, where we open our gifts Christmas morning (if family ever wakes up :P).


Christmas Decorations

I love white and sparkly ornaments.

Christmas Decorations

Our upstairs hallway is really wide so we were able to fit my awesome white tree there.

Christmas Decorations

In our attic office, RDog got his wish; the traditional tree with the train set around the bottom.

Christmas Eve Dinner

The table all set for Christmas Eve dinner.

3 comments:

  1. Your house is lovely and I think your 3 trees are fabulous! I love how you have your girly tree and RDog his boyish one with the train.
    Merry Christmas KDot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What beautiful decorations :) Love all the trees and your front area looks so inviting. I am going to steal the lantern idea next year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Dani, I hope you had a great holiday with your family!

    Shell, now might be a good time to pick up battery candles. The are on sale around here along with all the Christmas decorations.

    ReplyDelete