Sunday, November 8, 2009

All about the boots!



This outfit was all about the boots. I've been eying the boots at Naturalizer for a few weeks. They are great for me because I have wide feet and calves. Naturalizer makes boots in a wide width and wide shaft. Woot! On Friday I was cruising through the mall and spied this sign at Naturalizer "An extra 20% off boots. Today only." I love extra percentage off sales! I spied these and loved them. They are not leather but I think for my first pair of boots, they will do just fine. If I find that I wear them a lot, I will make the real leather investment.

Dress: Target
Boots: Naturalizer

After taking this picture, I added a black flower clip to the dress and a black feathered head band. I wore this to the wine festival we went to last night. Lots of wine, food and friends. It was a good time.

2 comments:

  1. I love this outfit, and those boots are to die for. I bought similar non-leather boots at Soft Moc four years ago and they still look brand new, so yay for non-leather! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. No kidding, Soft Moc and Naturalizer!!?

    I've gotta get myself there to check out those boots.

    P.S. I just started blogging, and I'd love for you to drop by and pay me a visit!

    http://www.stylestring.com

    ReplyDelete