Friday, November 13, 2009

Friday the 13th - woooooooooh



Blouse: Old Navy
Cardigan: Martin and Osa (cashmere and so cozy)
Skirt: Cassis (I've been wearing this every week lately)
Boots: Naturalizer
Belt: Joe Fresh

I liked the way this one came together. I'm really digging my new Old Navy shirt. I popped into the Gap today after school to take advantage of the 30% off but wasn't impressed. Everything seemed so boring. I did score some cheap under-roos. The Gap makes the best underwear and they were cheaper than my morning cup of coffee. Gotta love that!

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful combo! You look great!
    I stopped by at gap last night tooo and picked more than a dozen panties and they were all under a buck after the 30% off :-)
    OT,Hey did you get the email I sent u the other day with the bubble gray?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, I didn't get your email :-(

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I sent it to kara720 at hotmail.
    If you'd like me to resend it please shoot me an email littlemissmasala@gmail.com
    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I never check that email. *runs to check*

    Thanks for taking the time to send the pictures. I can see now that my bubble necklace is a fake :-(.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your outfit is so nice today! I love the black and white with the pop of color. Very pretty! So sorry to hear about the fake bubble necklace, darn ebay!

    ReplyDelete