Friday, November 27, 2009

Outfit of the day - with a friend



Sweater: Martin and Osa adorned with a black flower whose origin I have forgotten.
Blouse: J Crew - I've had this blouse for months but have never worn it. It is sheer and I could never figure out a way to make it school appropriate. Layering it over a tank never felt right. Finally, I had the idea of layering it under a sweater and letting the best part, the frilly collar, pop out. Success!
Pants: Gap
Boots: Naturalizer
Bracelet: Ricki's
Cat: Ruby - She has been fascinated with light lately. When she hears my camera flash, she comes running for a look.

3 comments:

  1. I love this outfit! It's so pulled-together and sleek!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The outfit is cute, and Ruby is *way* cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Kyla and Golden!
    We had some rough patches with Ruby but she is slowly settling in. For awhile I thought that she hated me; she was just so cranky and she peed numerous times on our nicest furniture. For the last few weeks, she has been much nicer. Thank goodness!

    ReplyDelete