Wednesday, November 18, 2009

What I Wore Last night



I apologize for the lack of blogging over the past few days. I`ve been having troubles getting pictures that are blog worthy. My minutes at home with sunlight are few this days. Last night I came home after dark and took this picture with the dreaded flash. My whole outfit came out as one color; black. Luckily, RDog with his mad photo-shop skills came to the rescue.

Sweater: Martin and OsA
Skirt: Nygard (this baby is oooooold!)
Tights: Joe Fresh (I`ve had these for about a year but just took them out of the package. Colored tights are scary!)
Shoes: Naturalizer
Necklace: Banana Republic

Last night I wore this when we went to see Chantal Kreviazuk. Normally, I am not a fan of concerts. They are too loud, with too many people and I can`t handle standing up too long. This concert, however, was amazing. We had awesome seats (5 rows back and on the aisle - yay, legroom) and Chantal was very personable and funny. My favorites were In This Life, Home, and Plain Jane. If you have never listened to her music and you like the whole girly, piano music genre, give Chantal a try!

No comments:

Post a Comment