Friday, January 15, 2010

Sales make it hard to resist

I'm still keeping to my ban of no online shopping but some of the sales are making it hard to resist. Martin and Osa has some new markdowns and they also have an extra 30% off. If I can't have these goodies, maybe someone else in the blogging world can.

Here are my sale picks.

Essential Cashmere-Silk Cardigan. I am a bit fan of M&O's cardigans and have this one in a mustard. For under $50, this is a great buy. There are only a few colors that have smalls and medium lefts so go snatch them up.

If you really want to indulge, go for this sweater:

It's the Long and Lean Cashmere Sweater; 100% cashmere and $105. I haven't tried it myself but it looks oh so cozy.

Twist Print Tuxedo Tank: super cute, super cheap, just the way I like it.

If I didn't have wide clompers, I'd be getting these: Carter Strappy Heel - $38.50.

My final sale pick:


Three Chain Ribbon Necklace.

Happy Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment