Tuesday, June 25, 2013

30 Weeks

30 Weeks

I'm a little bit late posting this update so this picture is actually at 30 weeks and 4 days.

How far along: 30 weeks

Development:  Our little monkey is the size of a large head of cabbage

Movement: All the time, especially at night. It's crazy to be able to feel a limb every now and again. My mother got to feel him move for the first time this weekend which was really exciting.

Maternity Clothes:  Everything is maternity now except cardigans (which I cannot button).

Stretch Marks:  None yet but I  am usually heavily lotioned up.

Best moment of my week:  Spending time with my family over the weekend. I saw a lot of family members I haven't seen in years. I was worried that I would get negative comments about how large I am but everyone was so sweet and told me multiple ties how good I look

Worst moment:  Braxton Hicks contractions are no fun. I think I've been getting them for awhile but just finally figured out what they are.

Sleep:  Pretty good. I wake up really early but when I'm asleep, it's usually a nice deep sleep.

Miss Anything:  Red wine (missed it big time at my cousin's wedding last weekend) and laying on my stomach.

Food Cravings: Cookies

Aversions:  None

Gender:  Baby Boy

Symptoms: A little dizzy once in awhile. I also feel uncomfortable if I eat too much. And I'm noticing that I get tired out a lot easier than normal. Two weekends ago, I set out with the mission of cleaning my house and then getting my garden and flower pots ready for summer. I barely got through a fraction of the stuff I wanted to accomplish.

Belly Button: Slowly moving out. I cried a little bit yesterday night when I noticed it's almost an outie.

Rings:  On

Moody or Happy:  Pretty happy most of the time.

Looking Forward: Our fifth wedding anniversary next week. On the same day, I have an ultrasound scheduled so I'll get to to see our little guy one more time.

No comments:

Post a Comment