Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Gems

June 2, 2013

June 2, 2013

Dress: Old Navy
Hat: H&M Mens
Shoes: Naturalizer


I need to have a venting session about the weird things people say to pregnant women. Today, I heard such gems as:

"I think you grew over the weekend."

Setting down the phone after calling parents at school. "Are you going to hold the phone up to your belly?"

Buying a popsicle. "Baby must be craving lime." No, it's hot and I can't freaking eat the ice cream I really want."

Being yelled at from within a random house while walking by. "Congratulations!"

I'm beginning to feel like just a carrier for this baby. KDot is disappearing, it's all about the belly.

On the fashion front, I'm thankful I am not hugely pregnant in the winter as I wouldn't be able to wear maxi dresses. They are truly a lifesaver.

No comments:

Post a Comment