Thursday, June 20, 2013

Prom 2013

June 18, 2013

June 18, 2013

Dress: Motherhood Maternity
Clutch: Danier Leather
Shoes: Merona (super old)

Last Tuesday night was prom night, one of my favorite nights of the year. I love to see the students dressed up and I love to get dressed up too!

I bought this dress about a month ago and was saving it for graduation events and my baby shower. I was a bit upset to realize that it didn't fit as perfectly as I originally thought, which seems to be the theme with any maternity clothing I can find. 

The straps didn't sit right on my shoulders and anyone standing to the side of me could see right into my dress and check out my very stylish beige maternity bra. Uggggg! The temporary solution to get me through the night was lot of fashion tape and wearing my hair in front of my shoulders  to try to disguise it.

I'm getting sick of maternity clothes. Then, of course, I had to torture myself and look back to see what I wore to proms of the past.

Prom 2012

2012 - Oh how I miss those skinny legs.

Prom 2011

2011

Prom 2010

2010 - This one makes me realize how I have changed a bit fashion-wise over the life of this blog. I thought I was hot stuff that night but looking at it now all I can think is how awful that ruching is. It makes the dress look wrinkly. 

Ok, this is the end of the rant of a hormonal pregnant lady who just wants a few pieces of clothing that fit her properly!

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment