Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Variations of the Same Outfit

June 17, 2013

June 17, 2013

June 17, 2013

June 17, 2013

Dress: Motherhood Maternity
Cardigan: J Crew
Shoes: Naturalizer
Purse: Kate Spade

Not a lot of posting going on here because I don't have a lot of post-worthy outfits. My clothing choices are rapidly becoming limited as I continue to grow and grow and grow. Right now I'm down to a handful of dresses and whatever color Jackie cardigan I feel like wearing that day. 

I'm totally done with pants. Last weekend, RDog suggested that we have a fire in our fire pit and I said no because I didn't want to put on jeans. Silly me, I realized later that there is nothing wrong with wearing my Juicy pants (the only pants that feel comfortable) to sit around the fire.

No comments:

Post a Comment