Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Devil in a green dress


What I'm wearing today:
Cotton dress from Sears (I found this at the Sears outlet store a few weeks ago)
Naturalizer wedge sandals
M&O tank
Suzy Shier bow and pearl earrings

I got a lot of compliments on this outfit today. It made me feel so purty!

The next time I wear this one, I'd like to do more accessorizing . Because it is such a bright, unusual color for me, I kept the accessories simple. Next time, I'm thinking some hits of pink might be cute. I have a great pink polka dot scarf that I'm going to try.

7 comments:

  1. Cute cute cute - looks great on you!! I also love green with black or gray.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think a bright or light pink tank under it might be pretty with it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. great dress! Sears?? Would would have thought! no wonder you got a lot of compliments...it looks awesome on you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fantabulous dress!

    ReplyDelete
  5. that dress is way pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a pretty dress, and such a great color :) You look fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  7. um...yeah, definitely meant "who would have thought." ugh. i'm having multiple brain farts a day this time of year! :)

    ReplyDelete