Saturday, May 2, 2009

What I'm Wearing Tonight

Tonight I'm going out to meet a university friend who is in town for the weekend. This is almost a recreation of last Saturday's outfit. I'm becoming more comfortable with the red shoes so I'm adding another punch of color with my necklace and bracelet.

J Crew v-neck black tee
Reitman's wide leg jeans
Old Navy red patent wedges
Forever 21 necklace and bracelet
Burberry Bag
My husband's belt

I'm lacking in the jeans department and I think these are actually a big too baggy. When my leg isn't bent, the jeans look saggy. I've made up my mind that when we go on our summer trip (it will be to a place with good stores - Boston, Toronto, or Montreal), I'm going to splurge on a pair of designer jeans. I've outgrown these Reitman jeans.

Because it will be a little cooler in the evening, I'm wearing a coat I bought last weekend at The Sears Clearance Center.
Sometimes, if I have time to dig a little, I can find treasures. I love this coat, mostly because of its lining.

I love polka dots.

1 comment:

  1. Look at you work the red shoes. Cute! I love the trench. Good find.

    ReplyDelete