Saturday, May 2, 2009

Lipstick love

One of my favorite lip care products is MAC's Prep + Prime Lip Primer. Slap that stuff on your lips, wait a minute and then put on your lipstick; the color will LAST. I go through this stuff like mad! Since I don't live near a MAC, I took advantage of my shopping trip last weekend to stock up on this great product.

While at MAC, I went a quest for the perfect lipstick. I have been longing for a red lipstick for awhile. It is a weird craving for me because I usually don't wear lipstick or, if I do, it is very natural. Last weekend in MAC, I asked the salesperson to pick out a 50's red lipstick, something Betty Draper would wear. Her recommendation was

Amplified Cream Lipstick in Kanga Rouge. I love the color and how it looks on me. It's not too orangey and looks great with my complexion (I have yellow undertones). I love the case and the the little glasses. I have lipstick love. I haven't worn in out and about yet (it's a bit too much for work). But I did wear it around the house this afternoon. I did a little dance because it makes me feel so pretty!

I couldn't find this product on MAC's website so I took this picture myself. It took me a few minutes to take the picture. I kept on clicking the camera's button and nothing was happening. DH kindly pointed out that a digital camera needs a memory card in it in order to take a picture. Silly KBear! It's time for bed for me.

Have a great weekend ladies.

No comments:

Post a Comment