Friday, May 15, 2009

I won, I won!

Thank you to AppGal at Musing on the Mountain and Stephanie at Sea Glasses for nominating me for a blog award!

My queenly duties include:
1. List seven things that make me awe-summm!!!
2. Pass the award on to seven bloggers I read religiously.
3. Tag those 7 bloggers.
4. Don't forget to link the Queen that tagged me.
5. Copy the pic and put it into my sidebar.

Unfortunately, I think all the bogs I read have been nominated! They are all so great that someone else has already recognized them.

So here are seven things that make me awe-summm!

1. I was the first person in my extended family to graduate from university.

2. I met my now husband when I was 19 at a bar.

3. I am very emotional person; I cry at commercials and when I see others cry. If animals are involved, I'm a basket case.

4. I always disliked cats until my DH convinced me to take Kitty home one day 6 years ago. Now I'm convinced that cats rule!

5. I like to collect tea cups (there is an inner grandma in me).

6. I'm starting to learn to play the piano at the age of 27.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on #1! That's awesome! And I'm right there with you on #3. There are some movies I refuse to see, like Eight Below - I was in tears at the preview.

    and congrats on the awards!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are awesome indeed!

    I also disliked cats until hubby made us take one in! Now I totally get it. In fact I am a bit nutty over my little Pudding (though not as much as hubby, who seems to think she is his daughter).

    ReplyDelete