Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Graduation

June 21, 2011

June 21, 2011

June 21, 2011

June 21, 2011

Sweater: J Crew

Dress: Anthropologie
Shoes: Karen Scott from The Bay

Tuesday night was graduation, aka another chance for me to dig out a pretty frock. I choose my beloved tea cup dress. Unlike many past graduations, this was one cold so I had to add a sweater. It kind of tames the ultra girlishness down.


It was a great graduation as it was the first time where I knew most of the students. It was the graduating year of my first batch of grade 9s. It was neat to see them all grown up. I got a big kick out of them asking for hugs or pictures. I love that they remembered me!

Only a few days of professional development meetings left and then I am DONE!

5 comments:

  1. You have the teacup dress! So wish I'd picked up that dress when I had a chance. You look great. It must be so rewarding to see your kids grow from grade 9 to graduates. Just wait until they visit you after they graduate from university!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The tea cup dress was a bi splurge for me when we went to Seattle last year. I normally don't spend so much on a dress but it is so perfect for me. I love teacups!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember you blogging about that dress! Great to see you break it out, for such a great occassion too! YOu look wonderful, do wear it more!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gosh, closet Crisis, you have a good memory! I really should wear it more often!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This dress is so lovely!!! I have been checking regularly on Ebay if I could find it ;-)

    ReplyDelete