Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Marking Makes Me Sleepy

June 8, 2011

June 8, 2011

June 8, 2011

T-shirt: J Crew
Tank: Old Navy
Skirt: Thrifted
Shoes: Naturalizer

Today my grade 11s wrote their English exam. I knew I was going to spend most of my day locked in my classroom marking away so I wanted to be comfortable (but stay stylish).

The skirt is wrinkled because instead of coming home and cooking supper for dear RDog, I came home and had a nap. Marking makes me sleepy!

I'd like to give a shout out to those who have became followers of my blog over the past few days. It always puts a smile on my face when I open my blog and see that number go up. Thank you for reading!


3 comments:

  1. I love bright colors and you have here a lovely combination. The skirt is beautiful. And your lipstick is great too! Is is matching the t-shirt colour? (it really looks like on the pictures)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Stephanie. My lipstick is a little matchy. I've really been into pink lipstick this week.

    ReplyDelete