Thursday, June 9, 2011

Hot Days and Robin Naps

June 9, 2011

June 9, 2011

Dress: Gap

Belt (my new favorite): Land's End

Shoes: Land's End Canvas

Earrings: Flea Market


I'm not one for earrings but this morning this outfit was calling for some dangling earrings. It was a hot one today so this dress was all about (trying) to stay cool.


In a robin update, the babies are getting bigger everyday. They have grown black fur and their eyes are open. They peek over the top of the nest often.

We caught this one taking a snooze with its head hanging out of the nest. It was taken from inside so we didn't disrupt the nap.

Robin

9 comments:

  1. OK, it was 100F here today....I want to be in Canada now....

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was 102 in Alabama today, MISERABLE! That dress is super cute, though- I'm all about a dress in the summertime.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your outfits are so simple, yet so stylish. I just shared your blog on my FB page. All my friends need to know about it and get inspired with simple, yet stylish dress!

    LOVE the birdies! So sweet and cute! Kristy

    ReplyDelete
  4. The dress is super cute and the belt is fabulous, I understand it is your favourite... We had some very nive and warm weather the past week, but the last days we are back with grey weather and temp no more than 70....
    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  5. C and Erin, 100F weather! I think I'd melt; my Canadian body wouldn't be able to handle it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much Kristy for sharing my blog and for your sweet compliment!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you Stephanie, the belt was such a great (and cheap) find!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm loving the saga of the baby birds. How do you get anything else done with these little guys around?

    ReplyDelete