Friday, June 10, 2011

So I Did

June 10, 2011

June 10, 2011

June 10, 2011

Golf shirt: Lacoste
Skirt: RW
Shoes: Keds
Shades: Raybans

Today I felt like wearing every blue item I own, so I did. No, I'm just being silly. I own waaay more blue stuff than this but it kind of looked like that when I was done dressing.

This outfit stemmed from my urge to wear a golf shirt today. I have a large collection of golf shirts from a phase a couple of years ago. It must have been the "I should dress like my husband" phase. RDog's summer uniform is a golf shirt and khakis.

But the golf shirt is not totally my style so my large collection sits unworn in my closet. This morning, this shirt yelled out to me to wear it, so I did.

The end.

10 comments:

  1. Oooo definitely another fav of mine! I like the way golf shirts look, but it's not my style either. Even though it looks great. Know what I mean?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love golf shirt and I totally love the match between yours and the sunglasses, top classy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally get what you mean Nancy. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the preppy vibe you got going on here. A different look for you for sure, but still cute nonetheless!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the casual yet sleek silhouette. I envy that Raybans!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ha...I looked at this and said "golf teacher.." possibly you have not gotten out of the "teacher" mode yet? surely it takes a few weeks to wind down.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't think I could do a golf shirt. I'm not petite at all, and it makes me feel masculine. But I like your look. It's very casual, which I LOVE casual!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks Stephanie. I love my "60s blue" shades but don't get a chance to wear them very often.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks Eek!

    Adimpleate, I'm a huge fan of Raybans. I'm trying to find a white pair to add to my collection.

    C, lol, me a golf teacher - that would be funny!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Kristy, I agree. The gold=f shirt is more of a masculine look. Maybe that's where my discomfort with golf shirts comes from.

    ReplyDelete