Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Having a rough week

I've haven't been blogging much this week as I am having a rough week. I miss Jasper so much it makes my stomach hurt. This week is also a sad one at work as my school is dealing with the tragic death of a student. It is sad at home and at work.

I started going through our many pictures of Jasper. I am so glad we took so many pictures of our "big man." Here is some of Jasper's cuteness.

Jasper as a kitten. He used to have this pop-up tent that he loved to sit in.

Peeking out from between the sheets.
He didn't play with toy mousies; he devoured them!
My handsome man.
Jasper; with us from August 31, 2004 - March 22, 2009. I love you Jasper Doodle.

2 comments:

  1. My condolences. I know this is such a hard time for you. Thank you for sharing such fun pics of your guy (pop-up tent is my favorite).

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute, cute little man! My heart goes out to you so much. I am a DEVOTED cat lover and my two babies mean the world to me. It is so sad when any beloved family pet passes away. The good news is, that he WAS loved and had a wonderful life with you! Please just try to remember all the wonderful times you had with him and know that he loved you. Each day it will get a little better and someday you will be ready to give another deserving kitty a wonderful home.

    ReplyDelete